Sunday 27 October 2013

CrackMilk aka BLACKMILK.... My Addiction.


I'm back! 
I have decided to re-join the fashion blogging community.
I am hoping this time to stick with it and post things I hope you all will enjoy to see and read.

I'm a fashion obsessed 21 year old girl from Melbourne, Australia.
My aim is to post about my style, trends and labels I love.

With saying that for my first blog post in a year I would talk about something I am very passionate (maybe slightly obsessed) about........ BlackMilk Clothing.

I often get messages on facebook, tumblr and instagram asking about my collection, my personal opinion on sizing, fit and styling.
 
As a well experienced sharkie, ( this is what we blackmilk obsessed call ourselves) I would like to share with you my fellow bloggers some of the reasons why I love this brand so much and tell you a bit about my BlackMilk experience. 


My first piece was purchased in July 2012, My Beetlejuice Leggings. 
Which I still wear all the time they are one of my favourite pieces I own.  
Now my collection is about 80+ items... oooopsie!

Reason why I LOVE BlackMilk.......
- Unique designs
- Super stylish
- Comfy
-The BM community
- Items are always flattering
- FREE express post within AUS (who doesn’t love free postage)
- Everything is made in Australia and hand sewn by the mega hotties at BlackMilk headquarters in Fortitude Valley, Brisbane.

Below are some hot little bosses’ repping their wet look BM ;)

Today I was posted on BlackMilk clothing's instagram account for their BM pic of the week competition for their wet look items. Above is me wearing my favourite Wet Look High Waisted Overalls.

Look if you want to stand out and want people checking out your hot little boss body just buy them! ;)
It is 100% completely worth the investment. 
I wear BlackMilk 6/7 days a week.

It is not just a fashion brand it’s a community.
 I am apart of 4 community groups on facebook, but I am sure there is many more.
These groups make you feel so warm, welcome and accepted.
These are places where you can share all your BM fashion ideas and everyone will appreciate them, also seeing other girls rocking a pair of leggings you were thinking about buying but can’t justify it? 
Well you will definitely find yourself having a BM "blackout" and impulse buying that new shiny pair of nylon! Aaaaaand you'll see this pop up in your email <3






I started writing this post a few weeks ago, but didn’t have the guts to post it because I didn’t think it would be very good or anyone would read it.
 After having my photo put on the BM instagram account this morning I managed to get the courage to finally post this! (after re writing and reading it multiple times)


THANK YOU  

xx tessjacks



p.s below are some images from my IG account of me wearing my BlackMilk loud and proud <3






















Feel free to send my any questions or comments for future blog ideas, I'd love to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment